CHICAGO—At NGK’s annual Industrial Strength Connections Summit in Chicago, one of the theme's was the need for transparency between clients and brokers.
ATLANTA—Jon S. Wright, CEO of Access Point Financial, says it's one of the reasons strategy is key in the hospitality sector.
Corporate Counsel’s recent annual survey shows that America's biggest companies used to be boring, predictable purchasers of legal services, but are those days over?
- West Elm Branches Out into Hotel Sector
- RevPAR Growth Continues in Many Markets Amid Headwinds in Hotel Sector
- What CRE Clients Really Want
- CREW-OC Advice: Embrace Being Female
- Dirt Moves at Tustin Legacy Park
- Marquee Names Rule, but Aren't Everything
- Proposed Government Funding Measure Includes EB-5 (For Now)
- REITs Make Hay While the Sun Shines