NEW YORK CITY—“The economy is supporting the price increases with improving labor markets, falling unemployment rates and extremely low mortgage rates,” says S&P/Dow Jones’ David Blitzer. Pending home sales and multifamily construction have also posted positive reports.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—Real estate companies can learn a lot from employees during exit interviews and satisfaction surveys to determine if they’re doing all they can to retain talent, RETS Associates’ Jana Turner tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE interview.
SAN DIEGO—By following early adopters of this technology—which are few—CRE engineering firms will be able to do everything better, faster and cheaper, Fuscoe’s Pat Fuscoe tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE look at drone technology.
- Home Price Gains Beat Expectations
- Out-betting Hiring Firms: Too Little Too Late?
- Expert: Retail Industry Becomes More Darwinian
- Time for Occupiers to Re-evaluate Their RE
- Not Your Parents’ Fast-Food Restaurant
- Port Cargo Volumes Fall “Significantly”
- What Drone Tech Can Do for CRE Engineering