WASHINGTON, DC--“We believe the program will eventually be extended long-term with integrity measures,” J. Bruce Ricciuti says.
NEW YORK CITY—CEO Riggs Kubiak says the move was prompted by office owners that wanted “to incorporate their multifamily assets for more overall portfolio insight.”
CHICAGO—In this EXCLUSIVE commentary, a BMO Harris Bank source discusses several technology trends that are dominating the commercial real estate industry, impacting how residents interact with their environment, how hotel staff caters to customers and how healthcare workers care for patients.
- Spirit Realty Sells Back Properties from ’07 SLB
- Birch Capital CEO: Why I’m Going Ahead with Tradepoint Atlantic EB-5’s Fundraising
- Honest Buildings Expands Platform to Multifamily
- An Economic Three-Ring Circus
- Should Multifamily Developers Focus on Suburban Locations?
- Retirees’ Income Secret: Listed REITs
- Creative Office: What’s the Magic Mix of Offerings?
- One Year Later HCP Closes on 526-Unit Portfolio