INLAND EMPIRE, CA— Creating a culture and environment with architecture, customer service and right tenant mix with restaurants, pocket parks and water fountains provides for the foundation of a premier experience, says a source in this EXCLUSIVE Q&A.
CHICAGO—Confidence in commercial real estate softens amid concern that the bull market of recent years could slow as a result of high prices and turmoil in world markets.
IRVINE, CA—Owners are putting their money into creative finishes and amenities as opposed to moving walls and making major structural changes when converting light industrial and traditional office to creative, Snyder Langston’s John Gunther tells GlobeSt.com EXCLUSIVELY.
LOS ANGELES—With such a limited industrial supply, buyers need to be ready to buy the moment they find an opportunity, and brokers need to prep their clients in advance, GlobeSt.com reports in this EXCLUSIVE story.
- CRE Executives Approaching 2016 with More Caution
- Smart Retail Landlords Must Create Major Events
- Rent Gains in Store for Storage REITs
- Creative Conversions Get More Innovative
- Cap Markets Veteran Kevill Joins Avison
- Modern Land (China) Launches US Affiliate
- TruAmerica Enters East Coast with $187M Portfolio Acquisition
- Will Home Buyers Pay More for Technology?