Jones Lang LaSalle
Denny St. Romain is Managing Director of Jones Lang LaSalle Capital Markets Group Real Estate Investment Banking. Mr. St. Romain is located in the Miami office where he focuses on investment sales, equity placement, debt, joint venture structuring and advisory projects for all asset types throughout the southeast U.S. He has over 18 years of diversified real estate experience and has over $7.5 billion of transaction experience that includes over $800 million in equity raises.
Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle, Mr. St. Romain served as President and CEO of a SEC Registered Investment Advisor where he was responsible for raising over $270 million in equity over a three year period for a closed-end real estate fund and investing it in a portfolio with an aggregate asset value of over $675 million.
Select Transaction Experience
- Icon Brickell - $180.0 million equity sale in a 824 condominium units in Miami, Florida
- Omni Center and Hilton - $104 million senior note sale of office, retail, and hotel mixed-use project in Miami, Florida
- Aventine at Miramar - $145.9 million transaction of 848 units in Miramar, Florida
- Port Bellagio - $119.5 million transaction of 656 units in Sunny Isles, Florida
- Bay Club Tower - $137.5 million transaction of 702 units in Miami, Florida
- Oceancrest Trio - $145.0 million transaction of 942 units in Hollywood, Florida
- Trump Place - $135.0 million transaction of 278 condominium units in Sunny Isles, Florida
- The Residences at the Village of Merrick Park - $52.3 million transaction of 120 units in Coral Gables, Florida
- Winners Circle - $64.7 million transaction of 396 units in Parkland, Florida
- Aqua at Millenia - $29.3 million financing - agency of 329 units in Orlando, Florida
- The Estates at Millenia - $35.0 million financing bridge loan of 297 units in Orlando, Florida
Education and Affiliations
Mr. St. Romain received both a Bachelor and Master Degree from Louisiana State University and a Master's of Business Administration from the University of Miami. He is registered and licensed with the NASD holding Series 7, Series 24, and Series 63 licenses. He serves on the Finance Board of the St. Anthony School Foundation in Ft. Lauderdale, FL and is a member of the Urban Land Institute and National Multihousing Council. He was honorably discharged from the United States Coast Guard.
Dr. Sam Chandan
The Science of Real Estate
Nina J. Gruen
Ms. Real Estate
Jonathan D. Miller
Net Lease Insider