Chief Executive Officer
Larry serves Transwestern as its president and chief executive officer.
Larry has been active in the commercial real estate business since 1981. He joined Transwestern in 1983 and was appointed president and chief executive officer of the firm in 2002. Larry and the senior management team have led the firm's expansion to 33 cities and over 1800 team members. Prior to his current role, he served as president of the firm's Southwest region for seven years. Transwestern is active in the real estate services, development and investment management businesses.
Larry is an active member of the following organizations:
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), former Executive Committee Member Houston
- World Presidents Organization (WPO), Member Houston Chapter
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- Baylor College of Medicine, Trustee, Executive Committee - Houston, Texas
- Hankamer School of Business Baylor University, former Advisory Board Member
- SEARCH Homeless Services, former Board Member
Larry received his BBA in finance from Baylor University.