Net Lease Tenant: BB&T
BB&T Corporation (Branch Banking & Trust) is an American bank offering commercial and retail banking services along with other financial services such as insurance, investments, retail brokerage, mortgage, corporate finance, consumer finance, payment services, international banking, leasing and trust.
- Investment grade tenant
- Leases afford rental increases throughout the primary term, many with annual rental increases
- Generally well located, either as out parcel to grocery anchored shopping center
- Many locations are occupied as fee simple leases, allowing for depreciation versus the preferred ground lease scenario of most other bank brands
- As BB&T expands through acquisition, overlap of retail branches may occur
- Retail banking industry outlook on necessity of physical locations is evolving
- When located as a part of a shopping center, some use restrictions may apply
Read Full Report.
Interested in retail? Don't miss RealShare NET LEASE in New York on April 15-16.