Last Updated: February 12, 2014 12:55pm ET
Alternative Housing Hit the Market
By Patrick Cruz, founder and CEO of Jax Media Team | Commentary
JACKSONVILLE, FL-Developers are getting creative to satisfy the demands of different types of dwellers, says a source in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- What to Do in a Boom to Prepare for a Bust
- As Retail Bankruptcies Rise, Landlords Must Prepare
- The Role of Creditors’ Committees in CRE Bankruptcies
- Recruiting Youth—The Final Step in Creating the Ideal RE Workplace
- Serendipity in a Career and
Learning from Breaking Bad
- Foreign Investment Shifts Geographically for Greater Diversification
- Small Balance Underwriting Loosens, Buyers Under Microscope
- Does an Open Workplace Work for You?