Last Updated: February 12, 2014 12:55pm ET
Alternative Housing Hit the Market
By Patrick Cruz, founder and CEO of Jax Media Team | Commentary
JACKSONVILLE, FL-Developers are getting creative to satisfy the demands of different types of dwellers, says a source in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- What's the Future of 421-a?
- Negative Interest Rates and the Fed: Just a Matter of Time
- Networks Operate on Shaky Platforms
- As-Is Deals May Not Be So As-Is
- Chinese-Funded Projects: Coming to Your City
- CRE Property vs. Service Sector Returns
- 5 Things to Know About Tenant Star
- Five Factors that Will Fuel the Millennial Mortgage Boom