Last Updated: February 12, 2014 12:55pm ET
Alternative Housing Hit the Market
By Patrick Cruz, founder and CEO of Jax Media Team | Commentary
JACKSONVILLE, FL-Developers are getting creative to satisfy the demands of different types of dwellers, says a source in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Collect Now, Report Later?
- CRE Asset Allocation Program for Institutional Investors
- Single Families Prevail in NYC
- Generational Trends Reshape Multifamily
- REIT Roll-up Transactions: How Much is Your Manager Worth?
- Connecting Community Through Authenticity
- Seeking Balance: Capital Supply, Space Demand
- AIR BNB: A Problem for Landlords, Tenants