Last Updated: February 12, 2014 12:55pm ET
Alternative Housing Hit the Market
By Patrick Cruz, founder and CEO of Jax Media Team | Commentary
JACKSONVILLE, FL-Developers are getting creative to satisfy the demands of different types of dwellers, says a source in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- What Property Did You Think You Were Buying?
- What Owners WantIdentifying The Perfect Broker
- Navigating The New Cycle—Financing Retail Today
- Passco Retail More Than Just 1031 Exchanges
- Small Owner-User Buildings’ Scarcity
- The 1, 2, 3s of Investing In Retail
- Navigating a Post-Recession Refinance
- Collect Now, Report Later?