Last Updated: February 12, 2014 12:55pm ET
Alternative Housing Hit the Market
By Patrick Cruz, founder and CEO of Jax Media Team | Commentary
JACKSONVILLE, FL-Developers are getting creative to satisfy the demands of different types of dwellers, says a source in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Avoid These Four Common Retail Rebranding Mistakes
- A Boost In Funding CA’s Infrastructure Projects
- Moving Beyond the Spreadsheet
- Deep Energy Savings Defined
- Proof that the Housing Market is Recovering
- Operating Firms Owning Non-Strategic CRE?
- Big Issue? Split Roll Property Tax Future
- What Property Did You Think You Were Buying?