Last Updated: February 27, 2013 12:30pm ET
Structured Finance Negotiations, “Bad Boy” Carve-Outs
By Michael C. Polentz, Co-Chair of the Real Estate & Land Use practice at law firm Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP | Commentary
LOS ANGELES-Lenders, borrowers and guarantors remain sensitive to the potential risk of future case law and legislation, says Michael C. Polentz of Manatt, Phelps & Phillips.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Recruiting Youth—The Final Step in Creating the Ideal RE Workplace
- Serendipity in a Career and
Learning from Breaking Bad
- Foreign Investment Shifts Geographically for Greater Diversification
- Small Balance Underwriting Loosens, Buyers Under Microscope
- Does an Open Workplace Work for You?
- The Real Recovery Lies in Small Business Creation
- Why Now’s the Time for CRE Tech Innovation
- Locking In Today’s Low Rates