Last Updated: February 27, 2013 12:30pm ET
Structured Finance Negotiations, “Bad Boy” Carve-Outs
By Michael C. Polentz, Co-Chair of the Real Estate & Land Use practice at law firm Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP | Commentary
LOS ANGELES-Lenders, borrowers and guarantors remain sensitive to the potential risk of future case law and legislation, says Michael C. Polentz of Manatt, Phelps & Phillips.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Why Overseas Investors Are Lining Up for Japanese Commercial Real Estate
- Why Asian Investors Are Gobbling Up US Real Estate
- Benefits of Combined Heating and Power Systems
- Securing Financing When Your Bank Says No
- Working Across Generations Key to Development
- Live/Work/Play 2.0: Mixed-Use Meets the Suburbs
- What's the Future of 421-a?
- Negative Interest Rates and the Fed: Just a Matter of Time