Last Updated: March 28, 2012 09:44am ET
A New Dawn for Institutional Investors?
By Ben Johnson | Commentary
With the continued pressure to deliver higher returns in a low-return environment, institutions could be forgiven if they cast their gaze a bit farther afield for opportunities.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Why Overseas Investors Are Lining Up for Japanese Commercial Real Estate
- Why Asian Investors Are Gobbling Up US Real Estate
- Chinese-Funded Projects: Coming to Your City
- Before You Go Leaping for Joy
- Creative Ways to Put Off the Inevitable
- Have You Tried an MOB?
- Western Buyers Are Out in Force
- Santa Monica Multifamily Has Record Setting Year