Applying Value Investment Strategies to CRE
WALNUT CREEK, CA—In this EXCLUSIVE column, Paramount Capital Corp.’s Joseph Ori talks about how to apply the value investing philosophy to CRE deals to generate higher alpha type returns.
About Our Columnist
Natalie Dolce, national executive editor of GlobeSt.com, is responsible for working with editorial staff, freelancers and senior management to help plan the overarching vision that encompasses GlobeSt.com, including short-term and long-term goals for the website, how content integrates through the company’s other product lines and the overall quality of content. Previously she served as editor of the West Coast region for GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum, and was responsible for coverage of news and information pertaining to that vital real estate region. Prior to moving out to the Southern California office, Natalie was Northeast bureau chief, covering New York City for GlobeSt. Dolce's background includes a stint at InStyle Magazine, and as managing editor with New York Press, an alternative weekly New York City paper. In her career, she has also covered a variety of beats for M magazine, Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel, FashionLedge.com, Co-Ed magazine and the Daily Orange newspaper. Dolce has also freelanced for a number of publications, including MSNBC.com and Museums New York magazine.
- Read and REAP: Constitutional Taking of Collateral
- Despite Headwinds, CRE Markets Thrive
- The Art of Real Estate Fractionalization
- Institutional Players Are Paying Attention
- Phoenix Retail, Resilient and Bouncing Back
- Will Bigger Players Jump on Ad, Tech Bandwagon?
- ‘Hardly the Time to Trim Your Sails’
- Uninsured Risk or Conventional Wisdom