Last Updated: February 26, 2014 10:33am ET
Crowdfunded Deals Can Be Quality Deals
By Stefano DAniello, co-founder and COO of Groundbreaker | Commentary
NEW YORK CITY-There is a category of deals that are too small for institutional money and too big for friends and family investors, says Groundbreaker co-founder Stefano D’Aniello in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Before You Go Leaping for Joy
- Creative Ways to Put Off the Inevitable
- Have You Tried an MOB?
- Western Buyers Are Out in Force
- Santa Monica Multifamily Has Record Setting Year
- Single-Family Bulk Ownership, a Low Return Business
- What Property Did You Think You Were Buying?
- Small Owner-User Buildings’ Scarcity