Last Updated: February 17, 2011 02:10pm ET
DC Investors Share Insight on 2011 Market Dynamics
By David Popp | Commentary
An educated workforce, job growth, barriers to entry and the presence of the Federal Government all make Washington, DC a favored destination for institutions; pension funds; REITs; private investors; and, yes, developers.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Chinese-Funded Projects: Coming to Your City
- Before You Go Leaping for Joy
- Creative Ways to Put Off the Inevitable
- Have You Tried an MOB?
- Western Buyers Are Out in Force
- Santa Monica Multifamily Has Record Setting Year
- Single-Family Bulk Ownership, a Low Return Business
- What Property Did You Think You Were Buying?