Last Updated: December 20, 2012 11:11am ET
Northeast Continues to Attract Investors
By Stuart Saft, a partner at Holland & Knight | Commentary
NEW YORK CITY-There is a tremendous appetite for investments in the northeast, especially in and around New York City, Washington and Boston.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Chinese-Funded Projects: Coming to Your City
- Before You Go Leaping for Joy
- Creative Ways to Put Off the Inevitable
- Have You Tried an MOB?
- Western Buyers Are Out in Force
- Santa Monica Multifamily Has Record Setting Year
- Single-Family Bulk Ownership, a Low Return Business
- What Property Did You Think You Were Buying?