Last Updated: December 20, 2012 11:11am ET
Northeast Continues to Attract Investors
By Stuart Saft, a partner at Holland & Knight | Commentary
NEW YORK CITY-There is a tremendous appetite for investments in the northeast, especially in and around New York City, Washington and Boston.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- What Property Did You Think You Were Buying?
- Small Owner-User Buildings’ Scarcity
- Single Families Prevail in NYC
- Generational Trends Reshape Multifamily
- Creativity Fuels Investment Sales in Western US
- NY In High Demand for International Investors
- Read and REAP: Constitutional Taking of Collateral
- Despite Headwinds, CRE Markets Thrive