Last Updated: December 20, 2012 11:11am ET
Northeast Continues to Attract Investors
By Stuart Saft, a partner at Holland & Knight | Commentary
NEW YORK CITY-There is a tremendous appetite for investments in the northeast, especially in and around New York City, Washington and Boston.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Read and REAP: Constitutional Taking of Collateral
- Despite Headwinds, CRE Markets Thrive
- Applying Value Investment Strategies to CRE
- The Art of Real Estate Fractionalization
- Institutional Players Are Paying Attention
- Phoenix Retail, Resilient and Bouncing Back
- Will Bigger Players Jump on Ad, Tech Bandwagon?
- Hardly the Time to Trim Your Sails