Last Updated: January 31, 2013 10:05am ET
Soaring Sales Transactions Propel Volumes
By Marisha Clinton, director of research at Jones Lang LaSalle Capital Markets | Commentary
NEW YORK CITY-According to Marisha Clinton, director of research at Jones Lang LaSalle Capital Marketsí New York Office, this is the highest level in five years.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Chinese-Funded Projects: Coming to Your City
- Before You Go Leaping for Joy
- Creative Ways to Put Off the Inevitable
- Have You Tried an MOB?
- Western Buyers Are Out in Force
- Santa Monica Multifamily Has Record Setting Year
- Single-Family Bulk Ownership, a Low Return Business
- What Property Did You Think You Were Buying?