Last Updated: January 31, 2013 10:05am ET
Soaring Sales Transactions Propel Volumes
By Marisha Clinton, director of research at Jones Lang LaSalle Capital Markets | Commentary
NEW YORK CITY-According to Marisha Clinton, director of research at Jones Lang LaSalle Capital Marketsí New York Office, this is the highest level in five years.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Western Buyers Are Out in Force
- Santa Monica Multifamily Has Record Setting Year
- Single-Family Bulk Ownership, a Low Return Business
- What Property Did You Think You Were Buying?
- Small Owner-User Buildings’ Scarcity
- Single Families Prevail in NYC
- Generational Trends Reshape Multifamily
- Creativity Fuels Investment Sales in Western US