Last Updated: January 31, 2013 10:05am ET
Soaring Sales Transactions Propel Volumes
By Marisha Clinton, director of research at Jones Lang LaSalle Capital Markets | Commentary
NEW YORK CITY-According to Marisha Clinton, director of research at Jones Lang LaSalle Capital Marketsí New York Office, this is the highest level in five years.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Hardly the Time to Trim Your Sails
- Uninsured Risk or Conventional Wisdom
- Crowdfunded Deals Can Be Quality Deals
- Life of a Crowdfunded Real Estate Investment
- Is Now the Time for Action?
- 2014 South Bay Region Activity, Market Outlook
- Beware of Estimates in Letters of Intent
- 2014 Net Lease, Whats In Store