Last Updated: January 31, 2013 10:05am ET
Soaring Sales Transactions Propel Volumes
By Marisha Clinton, director of research at Jones Lang LaSalle Capital Markets | Commentary
NEW YORK CITY-According to Marisha Clinton, director of research at Jones Lang LaSalle Capital Marketsí New York Office, this is the highest level in five years.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- What Property Did You Think You Were Buying?
- Small Owner-User Buildings’ Scarcity
- Single Families Prevail in NYC
- Generational Trends Reshape Multifamily
- Creativity Fuels Investment Sales in Western US
- NY In High Demand for International Investors
- Read and REAP: Constitutional Taking of Collateral
- Despite Headwinds, CRE Markets Thrive