Last Updated: January 23, 2013 11:16am ET
Tax Rate Increases; Deferral Strategies
By Chris Princis, SVP of Brook Hollow Financial | Commentary
CHICAGO-While 1031 Exchanges remain an excellent strategy to defer taxes, they can prove difficult to complete for a number of reasons, says Chris Princis, SVP at Brook Hollow Financial
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Before You Go Leaping for Joy
- Creative Ways to Put Off the Inevitable
- Have You Tried an MOB?
- Western Buyers Are Out in Force
- Santa Monica Multifamily Has Record Setting Year
- Single-Family Bulk Ownership, a Low Return Business
- What Property Did You Think You Were Buying?
- Small Owner-User Buildings’ Scarcity