Last Updated: March 13, 2014 09:57am ET
Uninsured Risk or Conventional Wisdom
OAKLAND, CA—Is holding commercial real estate in corporate form a liability shield or liability trap? Charles A. Hansen, a partner at Wendel, Rosen, Black & Dean LLP, takes a closer look in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Chinese-Funded Projects: Coming to Your City
- Before You Go Leaping for Joy
- Creative Ways to Put Off the Inevitable
- Have You Tried an MOB?
- Western Buyers Are Out in Force
- Santa Monica Multifamily Has Record Setting Year
- Single-Family Bulk Ownership, a Low Return Business
- What Property Did You Think You Were Buying?