Last Updated: August 10, 2012 11:23am ET
A Flexible But Enforceable Green Building Code
By Jeff Potter | Commentary
With a plethora of checklists and rating systems it is imperative that local governments have a credible, enforceable and adoptable sustainability code in place.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- They're Ba-ack: AB 2 Brings a New Form of Redevelopment
- Working Across Generations Key to Development
- What's the Future of 421-a?
- Recruiting Youth—The Final Step in Creating the Ideal RE Workplace
- Why 2015 Will Be the Year of the Builder
- Five Ways to Meet Business Goals through Improved Energy Usage
- A Boost In Funding CA’s Infrastructure Projects
- Deep Energy Savings Defined