Last Updated: August 10, 2012 11:23am ET
A Flexible But Enforceable Green Building Code
By Jeff Potter | Commentary
With a plethora of checklists and rating systems it is imperative that local governments have a credible, enforceable and adoptable sustainability code in place.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Deep Energy Savings Defined
- Connecting Community Through Authenticity
- Transforming West Hollywood’s Landscape
- Master Plans for Energy Management: Planning for Success
- Opportunity to Achieve Rent Premiums
- Caught in the Marijuana Maelstrom
- Is Mid-City the Next Development Hotspot?
- Atlanta Firms Plan $65M Medical Office Near Piedmont Hospital