Last Updated: January 22, 2013 08:39am ET
Many Benefits in I.E. Enterprise Zone
By Mary Jane Olhasso, economic development administrator for the County of San Bernardino, CA | Commentary
SAN BERNARDINO, CA-To overcome the lingering impact of a slow-moving economy, the business community should look at what the public sector has to offer, says Mary Jane Olhasso.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Connecting Community Through Authenticity
- Transforming West Hollywood’s Landscape
- Master Plans for Energy Management: Planning for Success
- Opportunity to Achieve Rent Premiums
- Caught in the Marijuana Maelstrom
- Is Mid-City the Next Development Hotspot?
- Atlanta Firms Plan $65M Medical Office Near Piedmont Hospital
- Beyond 80/20: Alternative Models of Mixed-Income Housing