Last Updated: January 17, 2013 10:08am ET
New Construction Indemnity Opens Dispute Door
By Charles L. Pernicka, a senior counsel in Allen Matkins San Diego office. | Commentary
SAN DIEGO-Amendments to California's laws governing construction indemnities heighten the emphasis on determining fault for claims concerning construction, says Allen Matkins’ Charles Pernicka.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- What's the Future of 421-a?
- Recruiting Youth—The Final Step in Creating the Ideal RE Workplace
- Why 2015 Will Be the Year of the Builder
- Five Ways to Meet Business Goals through Improved Energy Usage
- A Boost In Funding CA’s Infrastructure Projects
- Deep Energy Savings Defined
- Connecting Community Through Authenticity
- Transforming West Hollywood’s Landscape