Last Updated: February 12, 2013 09:59am ET
Will This Be the Year for Downtown Los Angeles?
By Christopher Cooper, principal and managing director at Avison Young | Commentary
LOS ANGELES-There is a new energy in the air for 2013 with a lot of institutional money betting on the Farmers Field NFL Stadium, says Avison Young’s Christopher Cooper.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- The Real Recovery Lies in Small Business Creation
- Before You Go Leaping for Joy
- California’s New Energy Efficiency Challenge
- Proof that the Housing Market is Recovering
- Downtown L.A.’s Revitalization, Far from Over
- The New Paradigm for New York City Landlords
- Making Wine out of Water
- Dodd-Frank Rules’ Impact on Seller Financing