Last Updated: July 17, 2014 09:52am ET
Are You Managing Your Own Career?
By Matt Slepin, founder and managing partner of Terra Search Partners | Commentary
SAN FRANCISCO—The most important part of your job search is your own networking and outreach into the market, says Terra Search Partners’ Matt Slepin in this EXCLUSIVE column.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Jobs Are Not Where They Should be
- 14 Ways the Workplace is Evolving
- Taking on More Prominent Financial Roles
- Reinventing The L.A. River
- Poise Your Firm for Long-Term Success
- Workplace Strategy Helps Unlock Full Potential
- Are you Managing Your Reputation?
- Crowdfunding Offers Increased Investment Choices