Last Updated: February 11, 2013 11:08am ET
CRE Recovery Has Legs, Fueled by Finance
By David A. Rifkind, principal and managing director of George Smith Partners Inc. | Commentary
LOS ANGELES-According to David A. Rifkind of George Smith Partners, abundant, low-cost capital will drive increasing transactional volume in 2013.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Cost of Crowdfunding: Can You Afford It?
- Crowdfunding: Whats Been Tried Thus Far
- Full Swing, Lender Competition Heats Up
- O.C. Office Investment Sales on the Rise
- Are You Protecting Your Capital Gains?
- Predicting Property Tax Assessments
- Lenders Gain Confidence Making Hotel Loans
- Perceptions Matter, Not Just Returns