Last Updated: February 11, 2013 11:08am ET
CRE Recovery Has Legs, Fueled by Finance
By David A. Rifkind, principal and managing director of George Smith Partners Inc. | Commentary
LOS ANGELES-According to David A. Rifkind of George Smith Partners, abundant, low-cost capital will drive increasing transactional volume in 2013.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Proof that the Housing Market is Recovering
- Operating Firms Owning Non-Strategic CRE?
- Navigating The New Cycle—Financing Retail Today
- Navigating a Post-Recession Refinance
- CRE Asset Allocation Program for Institutional Investors
- Seeking Balance: Capital Supply, Space Demand
- Creativity Fuels Investment Sales in Western US
- NY In High Demand for International Investors