Last Updated: January 8, 2014 09:45am ET
Debt Yield and its Influence on Structured Debt
By Gary M. Tenzer, principal and managing director of George Smith Partners Inc. | Commentary
LOS ANGELES-The real question is how will all the commercial mortgage loans maturing between 2014 and 2017 qualify for refinancing, says GSP’s Gary Tenzer.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Proof that the Housing Market is Recovering
- Operating Firms Owning Non-Strategic CRE?
- Navigating The New Cycle—Financing Retail Today
- Navigating a Post-Recession Refinance
- CRE Asset Allocation Program for Institutional Investors
- Seeking Balance: Capital Supply, Space Demand
- Creativity Fuels Investment Sales in Western US
- NY In High Demand for International Investors