Last Updated: April 9, 2013 12:06pm ET
Equity Investors, Out In Full Force
By Gary E. Mozer, a principal and managing director of George Smith Partners | Commentary
LOS ANGELES-The relative value of real estate is climbing, especially when compared to other asset classes such as bonds, stocks and operating companies, and investors are back to capitalize.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Proof that the Housing Market is Recovering
- Operating Firms Owning Non-Strategic CRE?
- Navigating The New Cycle—Financing Retail Today
- Navigating a Post-Recession Refinance
- CRE Asset Allocation Program for Institutional Investors
- Seeking Balance: Capital Supply, Space Demand
- Creativity Fuels Investment Sales in Western US
- NY In High Demand for International Investors