Last Updated: January 22, 2013 09:44am ET
“It’s a Small World After All”
By Pat Jackson, CEO of Sabal Financial Group | Commentary
NEWPORT BEACH, CA-In 2013, small balance loan portfolio sale activity in smaller loan pools will increase, says Pat Jackson, CEO of Sabal Financial Group.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- 25 Big Mistakes Made in CRE Investing
- Brokers Speak the Truth
- Fundamentals Call for Patience, Prudence
- Proof that the Housing Market is Recovering
- Operating Firms Owning Non-Strategic CRE?
- Navigating The New Cycle—Financing Retail Today
- Navigating a Post-Recession Refinance
- CRE Asset Allocation Program for Institutional Investors