Last Updated: August 21, 2013 12:30pm ET
Real Estate’s ‘New Normal’
By Gary E. Mozer, a principal and managing director of George Smith Partners | Commentary
LOS ANGELES-Treasuries and spreads gapped out. Now spreads are tightening, but the new equilibrium is at a higher all-in rate. Are there consequences, asks GSP’s Mozer in an EXCLUSIVE commentary.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Proof that the Housing Market is Recovering
- Operating Firms Owning Non-Strategic CRE?
- Navigating The New Cycle—Financing Retail Today
- Navigating a Post-Recession Refinance
- CRE Asset Allocation Program for Institutional Investors
- Seeking Balance: Capital Supply, Space Demand
- Creativity Fuels Investment Sales in Western US
- NY In High Demand for International Investors