Last Updated: February 8, 2013 12:22pm ET
Securitized Loans Re-Emerge: Borrowers Beware!
By Tom Muller, co-chair of the land use and real estate practice group, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips LLP | Commentary
LOS ANGELES-Tom Muller of Manatt, Phelps & Phillips talks about the benefits and costs of these types of loans, including important issues borrowers should negotiate.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Who Moved My Capital Source?
- Cost of Crowdfunding: Can You Afford It?
- Crowdfunding: Whats Been Tried Thus Far
- Full Swing, Lender Competition Heats Up
- O.C. Office Investment Sales on the Rise
- Are You Protecting Your Capital Gains?
- Predicting Property Tax Assessments
- Lenders Gain Confidence Making Hotel Loans