Last Updated: February 8, 2013 12:22pm ET
Securitized Loans Re-Emerge: Borrowers Beware!
By Tom Muller, co-chair of the land use and real estate practice group, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips LLP | Commentary
LOS ANGELES-Tom Muller of Manatt, Phelps & Phillips talks about the benefits and costs of these types of loans, including important issues borrowers should negotiate.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Proof that the Housing Market is Recovering
- Operating Firms Owning Non-Strategic CRE?
- Navigating The New Cycle—Financing Retail Today
- Navigating a Post-Recession Refinance
- CRE Asset Allocation Program for Institutional Investors
- Seeking Balance: Capital Supply, Space Demand
- Creativity Fuels Investment Sales in Western US
- NY In High Demand for International Investors