Last Updated: February 20, 2013 12:26pm ET
Tale of Two Interest Rate Markets
By Stuart Saft, Partner, Holland & Knight | Commentary
NEW YORK CITY-The current extremely low interest rates are bailing out the owners of many over leveraged properties, says Stuart Saft, a partner at Holland & Knight.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Cost of Crowdfunding: Can You Afford It?
- Crowdfunding: Whats Been Tried Thus Far
- Full Swing, Lender Competition Heats Up
- O.C. Office Investment Sales on the Rise
- Are You Protecting Your Capital Gains?
- Predicting Property Tax Assessments
- Lenders Gain Confidence Making Hotel Loans
- Perceptions Matter, Not Just Returns