Last Updated: February 20, 2013 12:26pm ET
Tale of Two Interest Rate Markets
By Stuart Saft, Partner, Holland & Knight | Commentary
NEW YORK CITY-The current extremely low interest rates are bailing out the owners of many over leveraged properties, says Stuart Saft, a partner at Holland & Knight.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Proof that the Housing Market is Recovering
- Operating Firms Owning Non-Strategic CRE?
- Navigating The New Cycle—Financing Retail Today
- Navigating a Post-Recession Refinance
- CRE Asset Allocation Program for Institutional Investors
- Seeking Balance: Capital Supply, Space Demand
- Creativity Fuels Investment Sales in Western US
- NY In High Demand for International Investors