Last Updated: July 28, 2014 11:19am ET
The Rise of Private Fund Lenders
By Steve Edwards and Jubin Meraj at law firm Manatt, Phelps & Phillips | Commentary
ORANGE COUNTY—In this EXCLUSIVE column, sources say that the market for non-traditional mortgage lending may be positioned to expand significantly.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- 25 Big Mistakes Made in CRE Investing
- Brokers Speak the Truth
- Fundamentals Call for Patience, Prudence
- Proof that the Housing Market is Recovering
- Operating Firms Owning Non-Strategic CRE?
- Navigating The New Cycle—Financing Retail Today
- Navigating a Post-Recession Refinance
- CRE Asset Allocation Program for Institutional Investors