Last Updated: July 28, 2014 11:19am ET
The Rise of Private Fund Lenders
By Steve Edwards and Jubin Meraj at law firm Manatt, Phelps & Phillips | Commentary
ORANGE COUNTY—In this EXCLUSIVE column, sources say that the market for non-traditional mortgage lending may be positioned to expand significantly.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Proof that the Housing Market is Recovering
- Operating Firms Owning Non-Strategic CRE?
- Navigating The New Cycle—Financing Retail Today
- Navigating a Post-Recession Refinance
- CRE Asset Allocation Program for Institutional Investors
- Seeking Balance: Capital Supply, Space Demand
- Creativity Fuels Investment Sales in Western US
- NY In High Demand for International Investors