Last Updated: September 26, 2013 10:24am ET
Trends—Structured Debt vs. JV Equity
By Gary M. Tenzer, principal and managing director, and Bryce Overend, assistant VP of George Smith Partners Inc. | Commentary
LOS ANGELES-One of the largest takeaways for developers, post downturn, is the value of passive income, say George Smith Partners executives in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- 25 Big Mistakes Made in CRE Investing
- Brokers Speak the Truth
- Fundamentals Call for Patience, Prudence
- Proof that the Housing Market is Recovering
- Operating Firms Owning Non-Strategic CRE?
- Navigating The New Cycle—Financing Retail Today
- Navigating a Post-Recession Refinance
- CRE Asset Allocation Program for Institutional Investors