Last Updated: September 26, 2013 10:24am ET
TrendsStructured Debt vs. JV Equity
By Gary M. Tenzer, principal and managing director, and Bryce Overend, assistant VP of George Smith Partners Inc. | Commentary
LOS ANGELES-One of the largest takeaways for developers, post downturn, is the value of passive income, say George Smith Partners executives in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Who Moved My Capital Source?
- Cost of Crowdfunding: Can You Afford It?
- Crowdfunding: Whats Been Tried Thus Far
- Full Swing, Lender Competition Heats Up
- O.C. Office Investment Sales on the Rise
- Are You Protecting Your Capital Gains?
- Predicting Property Tax Assessments
- Lenders Gain Confidence Making Hotel Loans