Last Updated: April 7, 2014 10:18am ET
‘Hardly the Time to Trim Your Sails’
By Joseph Smith, EVP of Chesapeake Hospitality | Commentary
GREENBELT, MD—With the industry on the upswing, owners and operators look to capitalize on new and emerging hotel management trends says Chesapeake’s Joseph Smith in this <.b>EXCLUSIVE column.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Why Asian Investors Are Gobbling Up US Real Estate
- What Hotel Trends Will Shape 2015?
- Hospitality Expects Strong Revenue Growth
- Lenders Gain Confidence Making Hotel Loans
- RevPAR: What Goes Up, Must Come Down
- Take Advantage of Great Fundamentals
- Hotels As Social Hubs, Economic Engines
- NYC’s Hotel Market is Hot