Last Updated: April 17, 2014 09:56am ET
1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges at Risk
By Stuart Saft, partner, Holland & Knight LLP | Commentary
NEW YORK CITY—The loss of the ability to do a Tax Deferred Exchange would have a dramatic and significant change in the way in which real estate is held, transferred and taxed, says Holland & Knight’s Stuart Saft in this EXCLUSIVE column.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- As Retail Bankruptcies Rise, Landlords Must Prepare
- Indemnify the Other Party?
- New Law: Much Ado About Nothing
- Creative Ways to Put Off the Inevitable
- Big Issue? Split Roll Property Tax Future
- What Property Did You Think You Were Buying?
- When Negotiating Your JV, Watch For
- Sequestration Impacts on 1603 Grants for Solar Projects