Last Updated: August 12, 2014 11:34am ET
When Negotiating Your JV, Watch For
By Justin Thompson, Tom Muller, partners of the land use and real estate group at Manatt, Phelps & Phillips LLP. | Commentary
LOS ANGELES—There are several key provisions in a typical LLC Operating Agreement which, if not carefully considered, can rise up later to wreak havoc, say partners at Manatt, Phelps & Phillips in this EXCLUSIVE Q&A.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- As-Is Deals May Not Be So As-Is
- As Retail Bankruptcies Rise, Landlords Must Prepare
- Indemnify the Other Party?
- New Law: Much Ado About Nothing
- Creative Ways to Put Off the Inevitable
- Big Issue? Split Roll Property Tax Future
- What Property Did You Think You Were Buying?
- Sequestration Impacts on 1603 Grants for Solar Projects