Last Updated: January 28, 2013 10:53am ET
Healthcare Real Estate Demands Value Creation
By Stephen Jones, chairman and CEO of Snyder Langston | Commentary
IRVINE, CA-Developers and investors that simply provide buildings to house fragmented pieces of the delivery system will have a difficult time surviving, says Stephen Jones, chairman and CEO of Snyder Langston.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Have You Tried an MOB?
- HTA Finds MOB Portfolio Along the East Coast
- A New REIT for Griffin-American
- Freestanding ED in Richmond Attracting Attention
- Hockey Legend Mario Lemieux Scores a Medical Project
- Selected Top 10 Medical Office Sales of Q1 2014
- Medical Office Sales Off to Best First Quarter on Record
- Firm to Launch MOB Database