Large Medical Office Portfolio Hits the Market in Indiana
MISHAWAKA, IN—A portfolio of medical office buildings hitting the market in Indiana, just outside of Chicago, could result in one of the most “significant” MOB portfolio transactions to occur in the Midwest in “quite some time."
About Our Columnist
John Mugford has been a journalist for more than 25 years, including about 20 years of covering business and commercial real estate. He joined Healthcare Real Estate Insights as the editor in 2004, just a year or so after the national magazine was founded. While at the publication, he has been responsible for its content and with keeping abreast of the ever-changing world of healthcare and healthcare real estate. He has moderated dozens of panel discussions at a variety of healthcare real estate conferences over the years. In addition to his work at the magazine, Mr. Mugford has written for a variety of publications on a wide variety of topics, including golf, basketball, politics, civic events, personalities, and others. He lives in Minnesota with his wife, Liz, and their two children.
- HTA Finds MOB Portfolio Along the East Coast
- A New REIT for Griffin-American
- Freestanding ED in Richmond Attracting Attention
- Hockey Legend Mario Lemieux Scores a Medical Project
- Selected Top 10 Medical Office Sales of Q1 2014
- Medical Office Sales Off to Best First Quarter on Record
- Firm to Launch MOB Database
- Lake Forest Replacement Hospital