About Our Columnists
John Mugford has been a journalist for more than 25 years, including about 20 years of covering business and commercial real estate. He joined Healthcare Real Estate Insights as the editor in 2004, just a year or so after the national magazine was founded. While at the publication, he has been responsible for its content and with keeping abreast of the ever-changing world of healthcare and healthcare real estate. He has moderated dozens of panel discussions at a variety of healthcare real estate conferences over the years. In addition to his work at the magazine, Mr. Mugford has written for a variety of publications on a wide variety of topics, including golf, basketball, politics, civic events, personalities, and others. He lives in Minnesota with his wife, Liz, and their two children.
Dan Emerson is a frequent contributor to Healthcare Real Estate Insights™, the nation’s first and only publication totally dedicated to covering news and trends in healthcare real estate development, financing and investment. For more information, please visit www.HREInsights.com.
- Have You Tried an MOB?
- HTA Finds MOB Portfolio Along the East Coast
- A New REIT for Griffin-American
- Freestanding ED in Richmond Attracting Attention
- Hockey Legend Mario Lemieux Scores a Medical Project
- Selected Top 10 Medical Office Sales of Q1 2014
- Medical Office Sales Off to Best First Quarter on Record
- Firm to Launch MOB Database