Is Rent-to-Buy Here for the Long Haul?
Rent-to-buy has been a fragmented business restricted largely to individuals buying and renting out second homes as vacation homes. Now, the numbers point to a new trend among sophisticated real estate investors.
About Our Columnist
As the Global & Americas Leader of Real Estate for Ernst & Young, Roth coordinates the firm's activities across a broad array of related services around the world. He and his team of national advisors cover the international commercial real estate scene for GlobeSt.com.
- The State of the New Jersey Multifamily Market
- A New Dawn for Institutional Investors?
- NJ Multifamily Activity To Remain Strong
- Cap Markets Improve By the Minute
- DC Investors Share Insight on 2011 Market Dynamics
- Why Community Solar Makes Sense
- New Jersey's Downtown Developments
- Considerations in a Judicial Foreclosure State