BOSTON—The Boston-headquartered firm has added two international master franchise agreements that launch SVN operations in Seoul, South Korea and Warsaw, Poland.
International Globest Market Headlines
WATFORD, UNITED KINGDOM—The mobile, collaborative workforce is changing the commercial real estate investment landscape, writes Aberdeen Asset Management's Andrew Allen in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.
LONDON—A&O CEO Oliver Winter calls TPG Real Estate “the ideal partner to strengthen and expand our business across Europe.”
FRANKFURT—Madison International’s Matthias Cordier says the four shopping centers each have “the dominant competitive position in its local area.”
More International Globest Market Headlines
- Resort Development On the Way
- Madison JVs with Oxford on London Office Stake
- Avison Young Joins Canadian Carbon Initiative
- Sabatini Named Investment Head at Carey
- Retail to Create a Sense of Place
- UK’s CRE Market Parallels the US Markets
- Starbucks Revs Up Store Growth Plans
- GLP Weighs Strategic Options
SAN FRANCISCO—Top real estate executives’ confidence in the US economy and housing market for 2017 has softened compared to two years ago, however, California’s economy continues to outpace the US economy.
McLEAN, VA--Wells Fargo executed the CMBS financing and CBRE’s Atlanta Capital Markets Debt and Structured Finance group structured the five-year loan.
Middle Market Digest
Here is a roundup of the latest leases, sales and other transactions in the Northeast middle markets.
More National Headlines
- How to Invest in the World’s Largest Asset Class
- Caesars Unit Eyes Exit from $18B Bankruptcy
- Colliers’ Accelerate Program for Young Professionals Comes to DC
- Metro Detroit Industrial Remains as Strong as Ever
- CMBS Late-Pays Down for Now, But Not for Long
- Market Showing Signs of Transition
- Low Labor-Force Participation Could Spell Trouble
- Co-working Is Here to Stay
Facing continued slow and steady growth in US GDP, heightened global uncertainty and lower yield expectations, institutions don’t anticipate tapping the brakes on investment any time soon.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
SANTA BARBARA, CA—Amid a generally positive outlook for apartments in 2017, Yardi Matrix does see issues with oversupply and a slowdown in rent increases in some metro areas.
CHICAGO—Noting that REITs now account for 27 slots within the S&P 500, Ferguson Partners recommends “5 Pillars” of a proactive approach to CEO transition.
CORONA DEL MAR, CA—Established restaurant chains with strong financials will likely still be valued at a premium over a food hall/marketplace—unless the guarantor has a history that would surpass other chains or operators, Hanley’s Carlos Lopez tells GlobeSt.com.