LONDON—“We saw a fundamental increase in commitments” following the Brexit referendum last June, says PGIM Real Estate’s Andrew Radkiewicz.
SAN FRANCISCO—While the commercial real estate markets remain strong, we’re approaching the top of the cycle, with elevated pricing and some resistance from investors, Colliers International’s Andrew Nelson tells GlobeSt.com.
Despite the mass media, there is a very good chance things will go well from here. It all depends on who blinks this week over the border wall and…
More International Headlines
- Värde Closes Buy of Italian Hotel Chain
- Prologis Raises Guidance on FFO, Net Earnings
- Furnary Stepping Down as Clarion CEO
- Manulife RE Makes First Singapore Buy
- HCP Pres Takes UK Position
- The Black Swans Are Circling
- CREFC Europe Spotlights Build-to-Rent
- GLP Continues Talks with Would-Be Buyers
DALLAS—In this EXCLUSIVE commentary, BBG CEO Chris Roach writes that the headlines about e-commerce and industrial real estate don’t tell the whole story.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—In addition to offering a great lifestyle, strong labor force, low vacancy rates and continued demand for newer product, the OC market is viewed as a relative bargain compared to nearby West Coast markets, CBRE’s Alex Hayden tells GlobeSt.com.
SAN DIEGO—The partnership that BioMed Realty has forged with UCSD will position the new research center as a global epicenter of university research, private companies and government entities, Kevin Tremblay tells GlobeSt.com.
More National Headlines
- Barings’ Henderson Joins Ares RE Platform
- Recruitment Is an Ongoing Process
- Uh Oh, First Quarter GDP Is Very Weak
- Middle Market Digest: This Week in the North West
- Foggy Economic Outlook in the Trump Era
- Hunton & Williams Adds Real Estate Partner
- Fears of Sudden Changes in Trump Era Fading
- Tech Bringing a Sea Change to Retail Banks
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
HOUSTON—Houston's diverse economy continues to produce jobs in the medical industry and when the oil industry regroups, there is potential for explosive job growth, says Thomas Burns in this EXCLUSIVE.
ATLANTA—The latest survey of corporate real estate professionals conducted by CoreNet Global and Cushman & Wakefield finds that they’re more concerned about property costs than ever before.
LOS ANGELES—At RealShare Los Angeles, keynote speaker Ethan Penner looks at the 100-year history of the 10-year treasury to reveal why interest rates are so important today.