Kansas City Headlines
KANSAS CITY—The city’s downtown has seen a lot of activity in the past few years, and has developed a reputation as a tech hub.
KANSAS CITY—The retail pharmacy is one of the many national distributors that have recently decided to build a new class A facility in the metro area.
KANSAS CITY—“This is just the beginning of what we believe will be one of the most significant riverfront developments in the US,” says Cushman & Wakefield’s Gib Kerr.
More Kansas City Headlines
- Middle Market Digest-The Midwest
- KC Spec Developers Finding Tenants
- Multifamily and Office Assets Get New Ownership
- GM and Ford Bring Auto Suppliers to Kansas City
- Opus Starts Another Spec in the Midwest
- Kansas City Scores New National HQ
- Kansas City Becoming a True National Hub for E-Commerce
- Husch Blackwell Deepens its Midwest Presence
LONDON—The confirmation by developer Land Securities Group that it’s negotiating with Deutsche Bank represents a vote of confidence in the financial center’s post-Brexit future.
HONG KONG—New reports from Cushman & Wakefield and CBRE expect the massive wave of capital into commercial real estate to continue rolling.
LONDON—The acquisition from Hansteen Holdings is one of a number of moves Blackstone has made in advance of what published reports say is a possible sale of its Logicor industrial business in Europe.
More National Headlines
- Values Inch Up, Led by Apartments
- Middle Market Digest: This Week in the North West
- Future Returns In Senior Care Depends on Creating Value
- How Freddie Mac Provided $50M To A Borrower With Only $20K
- Logistics Driving Industrial Expansion Throughout Midwest
- Secondary Cities Drawing Institutional Buyers
- How PILOTS Steer Municipalities, Developers into New Waters
- Getting Away from Siloed Senior System
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
RICHARDSON, TX—The apartment market least likely to see a rent recession is not located in any of the Smile States, according to RealPage’s MPF Research.
McLEAN, VA--Or, a story illustrating the essential role soft money is likely to play in the LIHTC world.
IRVINE, CA—Multifamily pricing has seen 74 consecutive months of double-digit annual growth, but there are reasons to be skeptical that this can continue, writes Chris Muoio of Ten-X Research in this EXCLUSIVE commentary.
WALNUT CREEK, CA—In this EXCLUSIVE commentary, one finance expert takes a closer look at the bread and butter of the CRE industry, which he says are the small and local real estate investment and development firms.