Kansas City Headlines
KANSAS CITY—The city’s downtown has seen a lot of activity in the past few years, and has developed a reputation as a tech hub.
KANSAS CITY—The retail pharmacy is one of the many national distributors that have recently decided to build a new class A facility in the metro area.
KANSAS CITY—“This is just the beginning of what we believe will be one of the most significant riverfront developments in the US,” says Cushman & Wakefield’s Gib Kerr.
More Kansas City Headlines
- Middle Market Digest-The Midwest
- KC Spec Developers Finding Tenants
- Multifamily and Office Assets Get New Ownership
- GM and Ford Bring Auto Suppliers to Kansas City
- Opus Starts Another Spec in the Midwest
- Kansas City Scores New National HQ
- Kansas City Becoming a True National Hub for E-Commerce
- Husch Blackwell Deepens its Midwest Presence
DALLAS—In this EXCLUSIVE commentary, BBG CEO Chris Roach writes that the headlines about e-commerce and industrial real estate don’t tell the whole story.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—In addition to offering a great lifestyle, strong labor force, low vacancy rates and continued demand for newer product, the OC market is viewed as a relative bargain compared to nearby West Coast markets, CBRE’s Alex Hayden tells GlobeSt.com.
SAN DIEGO—The partnership that BioMed Realty has forged with UCSD will position the new research center as a global epicenter of university research, private companies and government entities, Kevin Tremblay tells GlobeSt.com.
More National Headlines
- Barings’ Henderson Joins Ares RE Platform
- Recruitment Is an Ongoing Process
- Uh Oh, First Quarter GDP Is Very Weak
- Middle Market Digest: This Week in the North West
- Foggy Economic Outlook in the Trump Era
- Hunton & Williams Adds Real Estate Partner
- Fears of Sudden Changes in Trump Era Fading
- Tech Bringing a Sea Change to Retail Banks
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
HOUSTON—Houston's diverse economy continues to produce jobs in the medical industry and when the oil industry regroups, there is potential for explosive job growth, says Thomas Burns in this EXCLUSIVE.
ATLANTA—The latest survey of corporate real estate professionals conducted by CoreNet Global and Cushman & Wakefield finds that they’re more concerned about property costs than ever before.
LOS ANGELES—At RealShare Los Angeles, keynote speaker Ethan Penner looks at the 100-year history of the 10-year treasury to reveal why interest rates are so important today.