San Francisco Headlines
SAN FRANCISCO—The "brutal" process of searching multiple databases to get all building ownership research, often resulting in duplicated efforts, was the impetus for Steve Wayne to start a new business.
EL CERRITO, CA—Kennedy Wilson implemented a value-add asset management program and grew the NOI by approximately 20% prior to sale.
SAN MATEO, CA—Shea Homes lands another 1.6 parcel from owner Stockbridge Capital Group and developer Wilson Meany for 31 new townhomes at the mixed-use community.
More San Francisco Headlines
- Tech Drives Office Builds and TI Costs
- Key Location Is an Investor Draw
- Key Location is an Investor Draw
- Pairing Battery with PV System Cuts Costs
- Office Thrives Amid Strong Economy
- Tower Commands Powerhouse Views
- Boston Near Top Worldwide in Innovation, Adaptability
- Rents Expected to Flatten in 2016
Featured ListingsPowered By
EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ—A veteran of nearly two decades in commercial real estate including ten years with Citigroup, Brian Davison, is joining Jones Lang LaSalle in New Jersey as a vice president with its Consulting and Advisory Group.
MIAMI—New York may be the place to be for many commercial real estate investors. But it seems just as many are bullish on Miami. From multifamily,…
SAN DIEGO—Investors must ensure the targeted project has some key characteristics including a developer with equity in the project, adequate resources and a strong development track record, CGS3’s Phil Jelsma tells GlobeSt.com part 2 of this EXCLUSIVE two-part story.
More National Headlines
- Project Planning Sees Uptick After Decline
- We’re Slowing, but Not Falling Into a Recession
- CBRE Creates National Retail Research Position
- Pricing, Values Poised to Level Off
- Aspen Bolsters its Nationwide Section 8 Portfolio
- How to Make Your Company More Attractive to Millennials
- Apt. REITs Trim Sails on 2016 Guidance
- Arbor Debuts Online Loan Origination Platform
Facing continued slow and steady growth in US GDP, heightened global uncertainty and lower yield expectations, institutions don’t anticipate tapping the brakes on investment any time soon.