San Francisco Headlines
SAN FRANCISCO—While employers are making location decisions using access to mass transit as one of the criteria, employees are more often making close proximity to BART the number one priority when renting an apartment.
HAYWARD, CA—DCT Industrial fills one space immediately and projects occupancy of the second after redevelopment completion in third quarter 2016.
SANTA CLARA, CA—The offer on the vacant, non-core holding was above Hudson's purchase price allocation.
More San Francisco Headlines
- From Warm Shell to Full Floor in 10 Weeks
- Extended Stay Hotel to Meet Continuing Tech Demand
- Cancer Researcher Values Bay Area Scientific Community
- Dior Hits the Union Square Runway
- Healthcare Design Caters to Research and Millennials
- Markets are Liquid for CRE Financing
- Ghirardelli Square Curates Diverse Mix of New Tenants
- Stella & Dot Jumps to Sierra Point Towers
SAN DIEGO—With land scarce and at a premium, adaptive re-use and renovations continue to be the name of the game in San Diego’s commercial real estate sector, Voit’s Ryan King tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE look at the market.
ATLANTA—“From a maturity standpoint, real estate crowdfunding is in its infancy…”
ATLANTA—“The vision of John Portman was truly ahead of its time…”
More National Headlines
- Cap Markets Veteran Kevill Joins Avison
- Modern Land (China) Launches US Affiliate
- TruAmerica Enters East Coast with $187M Portfolio Acquisition
- Will Home Buyers Pay More for Technology?
- New Lease Accounting Rules Suggest a New Look at Leasing
- Standard and Poors: France Market Thriving While UK Struggles
- Renovations, Conversions Span All Sectors
- Law Firm Pivots, Signs New Lease at 1633 Broadway
Our annual Development and Capital Issue takes an inside look at the leading projects, people and trends in the business.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
IRVINE, CA—The closing of big-box stores like Macy’s, JCPenney and Sears has created the opportunity to push out beyond the walls and create multi-use environments, KTGY’s Simon Perkowitz tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE look at a new retail trend.
Most Popular Stories
SACRAMENTO—“Shopping center growth in the post-recession era has focused around concepts that do not directly compete with e-commerce,” writes Cushman & Wakefield’s Garrick Brown in a new report.
CHICAGO—Led by U.S. Bank, a total of 15 lenders participated in the refinancing, intended to help GGP in continuing to optimize its retail portfolio.