San Francisco Headlines
SACRAMENTO—Rental performance improves 10% year over year, hence the frenzy for three properties, CBRE says in this EXCLUSIVE.
SAN FRANCISCO—Eli Khouri of Equity Office Properties is recognized at an event that raises $960,000 for the City of Hope.
SAN JOSE—The mixed-use nature of the North San Jose market has become increasingly compelling to today’s technology tenants.
More San Francisco Headlines
- Developments Put Focus on Tenant and Transit
- Affordability Requirements to Reduce Market Rate Deliveries
- Why You Should Continue to Pay Attention to PACE
- Reality Tilts Focus to Suburban General Office
- Investor Flight to Safety Drives Retail Demand
- How Retailers Become Part of the Community Fabric
- Energy-Conscious Homes Use Light Steel Frames
- Splunk Looks to Triple Bay Area Presence
AUSTIN, TX—In preparation for RealShare Austin coming up, Jamil Alam of Endeavor Real Estate Group, discussed the area's transformation including the latest trends and general issues facing Austin today.
ROUND ROCK, TX—The city is close to major corporations and retail so it attracts different types of travelers, all adding to the spike in extended stay lodging.
AUSTIN, TX—Cushman & Wakefield and Oxford Commercial have cemented a long-term partnership, capped off with the announcement of a formal acquisition.
More National Headlines
- Goodman Birtcher Inks 1M Square Foot Lease with Amazon
- KBS Taps Transwestern to Manage 778,472 SF Portfolio
- Irvine Company Opens 65,000-sf Office Property
- CRE Growth Tapers in Q1; Outlook Holds
- Beyond Retail Sales and Inventory
- A Critical Juncture in the Use of Data
- Industrial Surges Outside the Hubs
- Cracks Emerge in JBG, New York REIT’s Proposed $8.4B Deal
Marcus & Millichap has been publicly traded since 2013 and has had a new CEO since last month, but continues to follow the principle that guided its founders in 1971: putting the client’s best interests first
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
NEW YORK CITY—Hired as senior director of operations, the industry veteran has been in the business for three-and-a-half decades.
CHEVY CHASE, MD—The combined portfolio includes over 9.7 million square feet of office assets, one million square feet of retail assets and 4,500 residential units.
NEW YORK CITY—Following a lackluster first quarter for CMBS, May has seen “one of the most active issuance weeks in months” thanks to a $2.3-billion trio of conduit deals, according to Trepp.
CHEVY CHASE. MD—New York REIT’s stock price fell 8.1% on the morning after the deal was announced.
LAS VEGAS—GlobeSt.com celebrated yesterday at the Franklin Street booth here at ICSC RECon 2016 where one senior director tells us that brick-and-mortar fashion is the largest at-risk category that’s been impacted by e-commerce.