San Francisco Headlines
BELVEDERE, CA—The 22-unit apartment property, of which 16 feature private gardens and docks on the Belvedere Lagoon, was owned by the same family for almost 80 years and fetched the highest price for a West Coast development.
Middle Market Digest
Here’s a look at this week's trends, announcements and deals that you may have missed in the country’s North West region.
SAN FRANCISCO—Founded by husband and wife restaurateurs, China Live totals 30,000 square feet in two buildings, including a tea café, eight demonstration cooking stations, and retail space that offers specialized Chinese ingredients and kitchen items.
More San Francisco Headlines
- Bay Area Stays at the Top of Investors’ Lists
- Hotels Don’t Take Airbnb Lying Down
- Proposal Follows 18-Month Visioning Process
- Mare Island Properties Undergo Rehab and Leasing
- Middle Market Digest: This Week in the North West
- Crowdfunding Continues as Institutional Capital Alternative
- Transfer Tax on Ground Lease Assignments
- Hotel Project Borrows From Industrial to Influence Future Designs
PORTSMOUTH, NH—Dubai had the largest number of hotel rooms in its construction pipeline at year-end 2016, according to Lodging Econometrics.
LONDON—Joining Avison Young as a principal, Luke Mackenzie has arranged transactions that range in size from £35 million to £3 billion.
CANNES, FRANCE—GlobeSt.com caught up with RICS chief executive Sean Tompkins at the recent MIPIM conference, where the organization rolled out a new requirement for managing conflicts of interest.
More National Headlines
- 25-Year Industry Veteran Joins NGKF
- Home Price Gains Reach 31-Month High
- Bottom Fishers
- Handling Environmental Issues When Selling
- How Much Longer Can the Bull Market Last?
- Trump Plans Will Mean CRE Winners, Losers
- Freddie Mac's Workforce Housing Offering Prices At Slight Premium
- Mall REITs Anticipate Flight to Quality
After 50 years in the business, CCIM faces—and rises to—the challenges all associations face: remaining relevant in a new age of commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
NEW YORK CITY—Apartments and industrial, among other sectors, could see cash flow acceleration, while net lease could suffer if inflation and higher interest rates come, write analysts at Fitch Ratings.
NEW YORK CITY—Each for different reasons, Millennials and Baby Boomers are gravitating toward apartments as a solution, says a Kroll Bond Rating Agency report.
McLEAN, VA--Or, a story illustrating the essential role soft money is likely to play in the LIHTC world.