TUCSON, AZ—Technology and the economy underpin the evolution in the continuum of care, says Rendina’s Neil Carolan, who will lead a discussion at RealShare Healthcare.
MORGAN HILL, CA—The flex property was developed in 2002 as a build-to-suit for Paramit Corp. and is 100% occupied by that firm for its headquarters/research and development operations.
DALLAS—In today’s ever-changing technological world, transactions executed on a laptop, tablet or smartphone has become commonplace. Taking it…
More National Headlines
- Why You Shouldn’t Ignore Strip Centers
- Inland: When It Comes to Retail Acquisition, Don’t Forget to Smile
- Jobs Report Signals December Rate Hike
- Apt. REITs MAA, Post Finalize Merger
- Functional Lobbies: Another Change for Office
- ‘The Whole Continuum is Changing’
- What Will Happen After the EB-5 Extension Expires?
- Blackstone’s SFR Platform May Go Public in 2017
Whether it's something old or something new, the October issue of Forum looks at the technologies, institutions and up-and-comers that are bringing a fresh perspective to commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Events
Sectors to Watch
Most Popular Stories
LOS ANGELES—CBRE says bank originations began to ease in the third quarter, while the Fed’s latest survey of senior loan officers points to a smaller increase in demand for commercial real estate loans.
RICHARDSON, TX—RealPage chief economist Greg Willett tells GlobeSt.com what’s driving the stratification, and how apartment rent growth is likely to progress in the next year or two.
WASHINGTON, DC--The problem isn’t that online sales are rocking the Thanksgiving Day holiday weekend but underperforming properties and retailers.