About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Commercial Mortgages Rise 29% Y-O-Y
- Denver Is Target for National Hotel Investors
- After Five Years and $100 Million,
'Jerusalem' of Tech Welcomes Pilgrims
- CMBS Late-Pays Back on Right Track
- West Palm Beach Scores Hotel Co Global HQs
- Xenia Drops $245M on Hotel Trio
- What Makes the Downtown Development Cycle Different
- Suburban Hotels Attracting Investors