About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- 372-Unit Apartment Complex Fetches $50M
- FirstService, Colliers Finalize Separation
- Get to Know Your New Atlanta Competitor
- Partners Break Ground For Hahne’s Redevelopment In Downtown Newark
- Amenities Drive New Kendall Multifamily MXD
- Orlando Set for CRE Growth, GlobeSt.com Reports the Headlines
- Which MF Amenities are Indispensable?
- Value-Add Apartments Get 30 Offers