About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Behind Imperial Beach’s Big Comeback
- Laramar Group Acquires Ten MF Properties
- Industrial Repurposed for Religious Use, Another for Russian Pancakes
- AG Puts Slew of 421a Developers on Notice
- Former Yacht Manufacturing Site, Marina Trades
- This Project is 30 Years in the Making
- What’s Driving the SBA Loan Market?
- High GRM Portfolio Gets Multiple Offers