Caution, Uncertainty Mute Recovery
CALABASAS, CA-'Although hiring has been limited in recent months, new rental households continue to form at a healthy pace,' reports the latest Marcus & Millichap research brief.
About Our Columnist
Hessam Nadji possesses more than 25 years of experience in real estate research, consulting, marketing and technology management. He oversees Marcus & Millichapís Research and Advisory Services, including economic and real estate information tracking, analysis and the production of various research publications. He also manages the design and application of various research and marketing tools and analysis-related technology, as well as various real estate supply and demand analyses and databases. Nadji joined Marcus & Millichap in 1996 as vice president of research and was promoted to managing director in April 2000. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in information management and computer science from City University in Seattle.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- What Makes This Related Group Retail Successful?
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- After One Edgewater Stall, Bay House Sells Out
- Pinnacle Group Buys Over 300 MF Units
- Challenges and Opportunities in Net-Zero Development
- Apt. Buyers Look to Value-Add Opportunities
- MF Developers In ‘Amenities Arms Race’
- Space Demand Will Continue Gradual Rise