About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Verizon Deal ‘Not Too Shabby’ at $464/SF, Says Rutgers’ Hughes
- Maturo: “Measure Your Risk Deal-by-Deal”
- DTLA Condo Prices Fall by 6%
- What Are REITs Afraid Of?
- Center City Medical Office Sells for $161M
- Landmark Apartment Files for $375M IPO
- Mariners Bay Apartments Lands $96M
- Refinancing is Still Strong for Apartments