About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- BNY Mellon Provides Financing in Richmond Business Parks Sale
- PREI Closes Fifth Seniors Fund at $600M+
- Why Private Money Loans Are On the Rise
- Is ING Returning to CRE Lending in the US?
- $61M Bridge Loan Turns Into $64M Freddie Loan
- Retail Center Secures 90% LTC Financing
- CBRE Anticipates More Global Investments
- Karlin RE Lending Rebrands As Calmwater Capital