About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Fosun Backs European Value-Add JV
- Boston Properties Lands Trio of Tenants
- Beating Back Building Obsolescence in Office
- The Trickle-Down Effect That’s Hitting OC
- Sara Investment Buys Fair Park Bus. Center
- CBRE Drives Mass Turnaround in ‘Silicon Peach’
- Are Office Tides Rising in Secondary Markets?
- Gramercy, Chambers St. Agree to Merge