About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Tenants Already Touring Herald Examiner
- ABS Brings SL Green a Midtown Renewal
- Apartments Get $31M to Go Condo
- Business Continuity Planning Vital to SMBs
- One Biscayne Tower Inks 100,000 SF in Leases
- The Office Trend That’s Not a Trend
- Tech Growth Covers Broad Swath in Office
- 7MSF-Plus Under Office Construction in Seattle