Freddie Mac Tries Something New with K-Certificates
McLEAN, VA-The K-P certificates are wrapped securities that consist of seasoned loans Freddie Mac has had in its portfolio.
About Our Columnist
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Robotic Condos: Wave of the Future?
- Subway Inn Site Moves Forward
- Freddie Mac Revives Cash Securitization With New Product
- Future Interest Rate Hike Will Not Dampen Investment in Boston
- Sales Growth Slows in Second Quarter
- Are Chinese Buyers Overtaking LatAm Investors?
- ETCO Homes Condo Build Stuns at Preview
- Liberty Properties Takes Big Box Off Market