About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- New Trends in MF Rental Patterns
- Two Industry Vets Form New Firm
- Commercial Mortgages Rise 29% Y-O-Y
- Fed Time is Coming, Says C&W's McCarthy
- After Five Years and $100 Million,
'Jerusalem' of Tech Welcomes Pilgrims
- CMBS Late-Pays Back on Right Track
- Big Uptown MXD Portfolio Changes Hands
- Behind Greystar’s Promenade Purchase