About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- This Secondary Location Has Higher In-Place Yields
- This Orlando MF Submarket is White Hot
- 80s Classic: What’s Old is New (and Profitable) Again
- Surprising Amenities Attracting Renters
- E. Village Site Eyed For Condo Conversion
- Local Investors Eye Brooklyn Dev. Site
- Trophy Multifamily Asset Up for Grabs
- 5 Ways to Wring More Value From CRE